When will my order be delivered? Can I do anything to speed up the order process?
- Your order will be delivered to you within 3-5 working days of placing the order. This is an automatic process that cannot, unfortunately, be expedited.
I have not received my order yet, what can I do?
- Please check whether you have allowed for the 5 working days after placing your order. If this period has expired please send us an e-mail through our contact form and we will immediately check the status of your order. A telephone inquiry is not advisable because the system check takes a moment or two.
What are the delivery charges?
- There is a standard delivery charge for every order regardless of how many articles you order. The delivery charge is displayed in your basket when you enter your country and post code.
Can another logo appear on the items?
- There are certain articles that can additionally carry your own logo. These have a “co-branding” button on the article details page. Send us your inquiry simply by clicking the co-branding button and we will contact you. We look forward to your inquiry!
What happens if I have ordered the wrong size / the wrong article? Can I return it?
- Of course you can! But please always return the unwanted item within the statutory period of up to 30 days. It is important that you fill out the return note and send it to us with the goods. You can download this form as a PDF in the Webshop and print it out. Please note that we cannot process returns without a return note and that the returned items must be in their original condition and packing. Articles that have been worn or washed cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- We unfortunately cannot accept unfranked parcels. Please make sure that you have the correct postage on your return.
How do I pay?
- We issue an invoice to you when the goods leave our warehouse.
- If you pay by credit card the amount will be debited directly.
- If you pay by Paypal the money will be automatically transferred to us and you have nothing else to do and no charges to pay.
I have a gift voucher, how can I use it?
- You can redeem your gift voucher in the shopping basket. There is a special field where you can enter your voucher number.
- You can check the current value of your voucher in your customer account. There you will find the appropriate menu item.
I cannot order the article I want. Why not?
- The item is presently out of stock.
Can I place an advance order if an article is not available at present?
- Unfortunately that is not possible for administrative reasons. This is also why no items can be ordered in the Webshop that are not available at the time of ordering.
I have forgotten my password. What can I do?
- If you have forgotten your password you can have it cancelled in the Shop. To do this you simply go to “Register” in the Shop and click “password forgotten”. Then you enter the e-mail address you previously used for the Shop and request a new password. The system sends you a mail containing a link with which you can assign yourself a new password. After that you can register as usual in the Shop using your new password
- If this does not work please contact us using the contact form of the Onlineshop which you can access at any time even without a password.
I have forgotten my user name. What can I do?
- Your user name is always your e-mail address. If this does not work please contact us using the contact form of the Onlineshop which you can access at any time even without a password.
How will my order be delivered to me? What do I do if the parcel is damaged?
- We dispatch all parcels worldwide with UPS. Please confirm receipt of the delivery to the courier service only after checking that the parcel is not damaged. Later claims in respect of the completeness of the delivery or the undamaged condition of the parcel can only be processed as such when this claim has been established in writing with the courier service. If the parcel is badly damaged (by water / cuts) and you have cause to fear that the contents might also be damaged, please do not accept the parcel. This is the only way that we can help you quickly and easily when you need to make a claim.